MOSAÏEK SQUARE is a premier live event and conferencing venue situated in Fairland, Randburg. Numerous events for the largest South African brands have been hosted here and it is the venue of choice for local and international acts. Whether you are planning a concert, wedding, conference, product launch, celebration, or any other type of event, Mosaïek Square is definitely worth considering.
Our team will provide you with the best services and help you to utilise our state-of-the-art facilities to its full potential. We will guide you through our procedures that are developed with the client and success of the event in mind. Let us help you guide your event to successful execution and full compliance.
Venues and Facilities +−
We offer an all-encompassing campus that consists of a variety of venues and facilities catering to your every need. Please see below a short summary of the venues we offer. For a more detailed description, browse to the VENUES tab. Amongst others, we offer:
- MOSAÏEK TEATRO, a theatre seating approximately 2 800 people
- MEZZANINE, a smaller, more intimate theatre seating approximately 200 people, theatre style
- Conference venues and packages
- COMMUNIO, a banqueting hall seating 180 people comfortably, banqueting style
- LOUNGE, this is a elegant lounge that can be booked by VIP’s during an event and also be booked for private functions.
- KLIPKERK, a charming chapel with stained glass windows, seating approximately 160 people
- A fully equipped kitchen
- PIAZZA, an outside area surrounding the fountain
- Ample secure parking
- Catering, technical, cleaning and security services
- Easy access via the N1 freeway.
Additional services we provide, as stipulated by the Johannesburg Department of Health and Safety: +−
- Security, parking and traffic flow will be handled by Mosaïek Lifestyle.
- Certified medical personnel (BLS/ILS) will be present for all events which is required and stipulated by JOC.
- Assistance from JMPD (if necessary).
- An official application for the event gets presented to EMS.